Sunday, September 6, 2009

NEW things

Ish...LAZY
No ENCOURAGEMENT to blog...
Hmmm...
Post picture only la ^.^

FINALLY

I am back after weeks of MIA ^.^

Cannot blame me lol...

Damn busy with my studies.

@.@

Since the coming two days are public holidays-->lets BLOG lo ^.^

Yaya, update this first-->

-->

My mum bought a new REFRIGERATOR

This fridge very 'GENG' de o!

She purposed the day before and said wanna buy a new fridge next year.

BuT

SHE BOUGHT THE NEXT DAY @.@ when she went shopping at Harvey Norman at Ikano Power Centre.


REMINDER: We have a fridge but then not that cold as the new one la ^.^

See: Cool right?

So big o.0 Much more bigger than my old fridge lo...

GuEsS how MUCH?

LG-->Life's Good
Refrigerator

Somemore Oooo...
Got CONTROLLER de...
Control what leh?

1) Freezer
2) Express freeze
3) Child lock
-->
If got children in house o, can lock it so that they can't open...
CoOl...but my house don have children la
'Dua Pui' ? ^.^ I don't treat her like kids le...
She are more mature than me, I think!

What is this square box?
Must be wondering right? ^.^

It is a MiNi BaR o...

Can put milk, yogurt drinks and soft drinks in it... ^.6
So that when we wanna drink them, we need not open the fridge.
Just press the small small square BOX 'jiu' can take it out le.

Cost: RM 7000 plus
Mummy says: A similar fridge only cost RM 4000 plus.
Where is the RM 3000 plus go?
To the FLOWERY art DESIGN collection!!!
IsH...
RM3000 for the design?
I think I gonna go study art le--> Simply draw a flower oso can sell RM 3000?
sob sob sob
I think mummy is buying an art work not a fridge-->
RM 3000 can buy alot of things weih? @.@

LV Beg
My mum have two LV begs.
Damn LVness nowadays--> Beside LV, wanna to aim for Burberry, Coach, Gucci lagi wo...
IsH... Brand Conscious
I like her Never Full LV Shopping Beg ^.^
BuT
She gives me THIS
I call it-->
Pail LV Beg
{Sui Tong Beg}
I don't like it lol... Like pail like that.
My mum say this is for young girl de wo because she saw some young ladies carry in shopping mall...so she gives it to me.
Note: I feel this suit old lady best @,@
hehe
I don't think I gonna carry it out although is a GENUINE one-->
I rather carry a brandless beg which suit best of my style ^.^

321K/My Diamond necklace
Hmmm...
Recently, my mum keep giving me things...
Although is not a new one, but they look so...
Why?
Because she takes care of her things well...
ThIs
I am not sure whether it is a necklace from 321K or My Diamond shop.
Hmmm...but I am sure it is from either of them.
Nice right?
My mum don't want wear it anymore cause she think the diamond is too small le.
Suitable for young girls only...
So, she gives me lo.
Both of my sister also get one ^.^ because they jealous I got a authentic necklace.
Ikea Cupboard
I don't really remember which weekend we went to Ikea le.
All I know is that...we bought alot of things.
Don't talk about those small things la ^.^
We talk BIG k?
My sis got a new cupboard for their messy books.
FINALLY-->their books got place to stay le. *.*

I also have one big drawer but I forgot to take picture ^.^
So blur lo me...take picture of people de things but forget about mine.
Next time la, I post it after photo taken.

Last but not least...
Bought three of these office chair.
hehe
Cause I always complained about my study chair not comfortable enough --> too low not compatible to my height and can't study well...
Pandai lo me ^.^
(Can't study well-->this sentence also come out)
Two
Pink colour

One white one

No comments:

Post a Comment