Saturday, May 29, 2010

WeSaK DaY -> Candle Light Dinner? ^^

Stay Tune
for updates
~

Ish.... update la if not I can sleep tonight "."

Boyfriend bought me to a candle night dinner on Wesak Day at Cafe Cafe.
*thumbs up*
It is a very nice restaurant -> good ambiance, delicious foods.
*highly recommended*

Too bad that I don't own a camera and yet boyfriend's camera phone with flash is a very 'zha' one.
I called it the Nokia pusing-pusing phone.

Due to this reason, I cannot take photos of the romantic environment, dark and share them with my readers. =(

I heart boyfriend's 'yong xin'...
He searched from blog to blog to find an excellent restaurant to candle light dinner with me.
Cafe cafe in Jalan Maharajalela is his choice...
I love this restaurant to the MAX!!!

Pusing-pusing camera phone effect ^^
dot-dot-dot

He tried to craft his words on our dessert, Hot Chocolate Cake by himself.
*his handwriting... if compared to the chef is a bit ugly but I heart it -.-'*



Camwhore a bit k?



Ambiance wise ->5 stars rated by AnGeLiNE.
Candle light everywhere~

I think this restaurant won few awards because their certificate are pasted right on their doorstep.

External view~

Went Pavilion for a movie, Robin Hood.
*another thumbs up*
Nice movie, we should support!

While waiting for our midnight show, went for a walk in Star Hill.
This is Dating~
^^
My ladies session
Outfit of the day
I love DRESSES

Picture with my BOY
Boyfriend: "What are you doing dear???"
*he must be wondering*

Lying sweetly on your huge shoulder ^^
I love U

I love your BLUR face +.+

Me: "Where are you looking dear? I am taking picture leh..."

We are doing research on those shades.
Star Hill marked up those shade into triple!!!

Spotted Dr. Sheikh Muzaphar Clinic.

Machonya~

He VINEGAR when I said anyone macho.

Ice-cream session~
Gelato Fruit Ice-Cream
Nearly RM 7 per scope
Me: "Dear, can you stop digging the ice-cream when I am taking photo? It looks unpleasant... =("
*also no one will fight with you for the ice cream ^^*

Cute boy eating his ice cream entitled a kiss...
MuAcKsZ

Picked up some book marks for me and him at Art Gallery, Star Hill for free.

I love the outing, my dearie~
Thank You so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment