Saturday, July 17, 2010

Melbourne trip - Part 3

It is another midnight, I am writing blog in the middle of nowhere...
I find it more to tell you, without you FB, MSN and SKYPE with me.
In short, I love U.
I understand that I says 'I love U' very frequent.
Although 'I love U' this sentence seems not much creativity but it is full of meaning.
i copy fr a canto song lyric <3


Let me bring you back to our memories...

Your girl still like camwhore alot, doesn't she?
Still picturing although wearing like a bulky "guni' beg =(

Here I am, first time walking on the main street of Melbourne city, Swanston Street.
damn excited

Swanston Street

Jumping around begging you take out the camera and take a shoot on me :)
useless bluey glove doesn't keep me warm enough @.@
it doesn't match my outfit as well
sob sob
i mus get one leather glove nex time ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment