Tuesday, September 14, 2010

morning~ Baby

Good morning, baby~
Thanks for waking me up this morning...
Do you know that with two and a half hours sleep, I feel abnormally energetic.
Why...Why?
Maybe this is the so called "The Power of Love"!!!
haha
Maybe because I managed to listen to your voice in your alarm call this early morning.
I dont feel sleepy at all o...
My class is from 9 to 12 today.
Ohya~
The trafic is SUPERB FLUENT, NO CONGESSION AT ALL.
Maybe those Malays are still in their Raya mood, not coming back yet...
better they not coming back, then I can't have this kind of traffic everyday ^^
I like this kind of traffic...
Like what FB status said:
the TRAFFIC today makes me feel OuhhUu...
-manage to reach Sunway in 19min from Taynton
-pump petrol as well using 6 min
^^
geng ma?
With Love,
Angeline Gan

No comments:

Post a Comment