Sunday, May 22, 2011

Whatever

Why should I always forgive? Why??
He knows I will forgive him no matter what happens... Is he taking them for granted? The time to resolve our arguments getting longer and longer? Why???

I know nothing about you but I know I have put in too much for this relationship. For my previous relationships, I do have some close boy friends to talk to when I face relationship problems. You know, at least someone to talk to? But for you, I decided not to have one, not even one. Nobody likes their girlfriend to have a close boy friend. I understand that, I did what I should do but?

Why can't you understand me? It's been 2 years, you still cannot master my attitudes? Period pain... Arggh, I don't know what to say. I feel so alone.

All you know is study and study but can ignore me when I need you. Who can I talk to except writing this? My parents? I hope I can talk to them.

I always thought that I can be no princess in anyone but you. You make me disappointed one and one more time... I am really tired.

I saw this quote in facebook by someone which best describes me now.

'Pretend don't care is the best way to avoid disappointment' >.<

I have plenty of hopes towards you. Having hope on you makes me disappointed everytime.



No comments:

Post a Comment