Thursday, July 12, 2012

CHURROS FOR 22TH

A little short update of myself. 
Hi people, 
I'm fine, thank God still alive.
;p
(almost buried by time)

Actually here are some back-dated stuff which I really feel like sharing.

CHURROS
It is spanish donuts. (in case you don't know what it is^^)

The boyfriend's sister made me churros, my birthday gift. She noticed I've been craving for it since I came back from Australia. So sweet of her, don't you think so?
Thank you, Lai Jessie. Muackz....
They come with chocolate dip too.

I made these pictures a collage with a milky chocolate cow background. 
Milk chocolate, my love.
Ate after reheat, taste incredibly good. Totally out of my expectation...
I definitely need to learn some cooking skill from her already. Teach me, please?

She even spent time matching the churros with a Secret Recipe cake box + a swissroll pastry paper bag. So matching theme.

I appreciate your effort 


No comments:

Post a Comment