Tuesday, April 2, 2013

KNIFE-STABBING PAIN

Tears drop when lil sister shows me the latest Whatsapps group discussion of Gan family. We all actually made a confession to our forth uncle in Sydney at the same time, to persuade him to come back and see the sick grandmother.

Many of the male relatives do not know the seriousness of granny's condition because they are not able to see her wound on the backside.

She is hospitalised again this morning due to high glucose level until it can not be read. Apart from that, the wound was infected causes her having fever.

I do not feel like letting my grandma leave previously but every time I see her suffer; moaning in pain when we help to change her diaper, I change my mind. I would rather let her leave than seeing her in pain now. It's really a knife-stabbing pain.

Relationship is not my concern now.

No comments:

Post a Comment