Friday, March 26, 2010

~MooD SWiNG~

Hi, people~
How are you?

I am not doing really good here...

Why?
Many many many reasons 'o'

feel I am a bastard...
Only will blog when I really got no one to talk tO
Otherwise?

Haiz...
Life isn't good to me, especially this month!
BAD BAD BAD
You know?

1. Body Disorder
It has been a month that I couldn't sleep well at night.
Insomnia?
I don't know...

What I do at night?
  • Unusual hot, I am not those easily feel hot one, I can sleep very well with fan spinning at 1
  • Flip here and there, left and right, up and down
  • Put on and take off blanket
I do all these over and over again from the time when I prepared to sleep until the time when I prepared to wake up.
This is why I only had shallow sleep, never a deep sleep for a month...

Can you imagine?

Lack of Sleep cause anxiety strike!!!

2. PMS disorder
Girl's problem~every month
Not Going to Discuss HERE
btw
Weight drop by 2.5 kg.
~MooD SWiNG~

3. My Car
I love My Car so so much....
Myvi isn't a big and luxury car, I know.
BUT
My Vi is my very first car...
My Metallic Pearl White looks so smart, so charming '.'
You won't understand because you don't own it!
He is like my BF, maybe he treats me even better than my BF does.
I drove it for almost two and a half years...
There is so called 'gan qing'
This is the first accident I met till I crashed it so badly.
Feel bad of myself...

Met a car crash.
My fault I think, carelessness.
Why am I thinking so much while driving?

It is just a small crash off the junction...
Opponent's Land Cruiser: Fine, small paint out.
My Vi: Front bumper off.
Maybe this is the so called differences between local car and foreign car!
Lets give My Vi a bless...
Hope it can get back to normal and not costing my parents too much after my cousin bro get it to workshop.

4. Academic
Loads of work awaiting for me noW
!!!Get started!!!
So hungry now, not eating dinner :(
MoodlesS

5. Maid
Due to the problem, panjang tangan caused by the previous Indonesian maid -> we decided to employe a new Combodian maid which we named her Sophia.
My choice, I choose her.
Therefore, my mum assign me to teach her in doing all the household chores.
However, the agency conned us by telling us that she did received minimal education.
!!!Who knows!!!
She never went to school before
THuS
  • communication problem
  • no common sense
  • ...
I can assure you will get mad teaching her.
Brainless -> sorry for using this word but I can't think of other better word to describe her.

6. BF
nothing much to say here
worthless


No comments:

Post a Comment