Friday, March 5, 2010

SHOGUN ~


SHOGUN
^^
Went SHOGUN with my Dear today because they are having promotion.
Normal price: RM 45.15 per pax for lunch
l
\/
Discounted price: RM 38.94
Price are inclusive of taxes.

Hmmm...
!!!Uni life are HECTIC as I can say!!!
So, I gonna learn to blog fast to save time.
Time is precious~

Blog upon request...
Who else? Except, Lai Wick Kee?
^^
He says my blog is dying and he wanna see update.

I wanna say that SHOGUN suits me more than Jogoya.
:(
He is agree...

Why?!
I love Chinese Food moooreee...
SHOGUN serves more CHINESE FOOD.

Him & Pikachu's character like kaya bun
Yummmyyy....

Foods~
All of my favourite...

Bumped with Lai Wick Kee's brother there...
The Whole Class
Nice gathering...hope we can hv chances like tat too

So happy to 'chang toi giok' wit Dear o...
Thx Dear for the treat...
muackzx

No foods Story
for now
:(
Damn full right now...

Maybe the Asia Cafe (AC) Kimchi Noodles and Ikan Bakar dinner can kept my stomach occupied till tomorrow lunch.
I m sure they can @.@

Chio...first
Gonna wrap my newly bought text books

See ya~

Lots of Love
AnGiE



No comments:

Post a Comment