Thursday, October 7, 2010

7/10/10 daily update

Today, while I was walking to my car after lecture, this comes into my mind:
'the road, without you walking with me is sOoOo long'

While putting the utensil back into kitchen's sink after my brunch today, saw this on a guardian's car which is quite interesting:
I've got better things to do than get stuck in traffic jams! wahahaha :D This is exactly what I am always thinking of...

Guess who???
Dr. Tan Siew Ho, he is superb humorous today. Normally, he did scold while noise is out and nag as much as he can. During the break time, we finally know why :-o. He wanted us to "help help busy" fill in his unit evaluation form.
Jasmin and Esther critic a lot on him, I saw loads they wrote. They sipe "bo song" the lecturer, maybe he makes the subject dull, boring.
me? I only commented on the USELESS textbook this unit recommended. Just like Commercial Banking textbook, damn useless, lengthy yet noO use. *veryannoyingface
Did I mentioned that Dr. Tan may be the next unit, Lending Decision's lecturer in Sunway as well? He is the Unit Leader of so many subject, damn Pro.


cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment