Saturday, October 30, 2010

photosS you bugging me to upload

I wanna make my Blog alive...alivE...aliVE...alIVE...aLIVE...ALIVE
Nevermind, I start from here...

OLD PICTURES

Pictures taken at Sushi King when my dearest came back from Melbourne during his Semester break. *hehe ^.^ but, he is now officially mine for 4 months time, not yours ->Melbourne! *blekk


We, A&W, Wen Chuan & Shi Hui went for a 3 days 2 nights trip to Malacca.
First time staying into a homestay, Ringo Foyer. It is quite a nice place, should have a try. *winks

A&W @ A'Famosa

My RM29.90 shade looks like RM299.00 Emporium Armani one. *proud

We tried Fried Oyster, one of my favourite. *yummy yummy

silly boy

have a ride on Menara Taming Sari, first Revolver Tower in Malaysia

Dataran Pahlawan, night view from up high

*shame
Please ignore them if you cannot see themclearly, but they are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment