Sunday, January 23, 2011

19/01/2011 Great Day Movie Date @ Mid Valley

I miss ice-cream so much...
Baskin Robbins? Haagen-Dazs? too expensive...
MacDonald? eat until sien already lu...
When I saw Shojikiya, a Japanese food specialty store, I was so excited. Thus, I will bug boyfriend to buy me a packet of the Green Tea Wafer Ice-Cream, RM 5.90 with 6 little cutie pieces for two of us.
They are so nice, less sweet. *i hate sweet stuffs

The green packet we hold is the ice-cream that I refer to.
The other one is...boyfriend just can't stop eating tit-bit, like a little boy.

little cutie piece went into a monstrous mouth.

He get himself a SUB brand blazer, maybe next time, I will show your the picture of him with the blazer.
FYI, he look damn good with it. *shadow of Stefan

really looks like Stefan leh, i mean from the back... *wakaka

Movie-movie lo-Great Day


No comments:

Post a Comment