Wednesday, January 19, 2011

13/01/11 Sweet date@Sunway Piramid

Did I ever mentioned before? I bought my very own camera. It's an Penaconic Lumix - pink in colour.
so in love with it.

My tasteless boyfriend chosen it for me when I was in a blur situation in picking which camera as there are almost hundreds of compact cameras for me to choose from. Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Penasonic, Sony and more. Thank you, my dear for solving my doubt.

This camera only cost me RM 700 with RM15 to get a pretty good screen protector. Brilliant choice, doesn't it?

My budget is not exceeding RM 800 *happy when it comes below my budget.

I really need a camera by my own as I am leaving to Australia soon to continue my studies, I gonna take down all my new life experience over there.

Sweet date@Sunway Piramid
blurrr version

clearrr version

I love your cute face, do you know it?



I bet you will never get to learn facing camera with natural face. Bad-Bad-Bad model. :(

still, i love u.



No comments:

Post a Comment