Monday, July 25, 2011

25/7/11 Last Semester of My Tertiary

This semester is the last semester of my tertiary studies. Hopefully... ^.^ not failing again
It's Australia time 6 something in the morning, I just finished the last available episode of my Taiwanese drama, 醉後決定愛上你. Ng Kai Ling, your bad :( recommend me such a nice drama but I like it. Guys, you can try watch them; I bet you will love it. Even Wick Kee also says not bad o but he slept early without accompany me burning midnight oil =p because he has class the next morning.
Gotta go shower, not gonna sleep today. Adjust my jet-lag as well. After shower, I have tones of things to do. Prepare breakfast for my prince, do the laundry, go to school and grocery shopping. Chao lo...

Vocabulary of The Day:
Panorama
1.
an unobstructed and wide view of an extensive area in alldirections.
2.
an extended pictorial representation or a cyclorama of alandscape or other scene, often exhibited a part at atime and made to pass continuously before the spectators.
3.
a building for exhibiting such a pictorial representation.
(Dictionary.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment