Wednesday, October 5, 2011

have a break, have a Kit-Kat

looking at the title, knowing that I'm having a slight break after reading for hours. It's a break without a Kit-Kat^^ Talking about Kit-Kat, I don't seem to find Kit-Kat here in Melbourne. am i right?

miss my family...

#1 In Jonker Walk, Malacca.

#2 Striving for a 全家福 but there must be someone holding the camera right? Pity my little sister. what happens to my leg, pose so uglily.

#3 Girls in the house. We have almost the same height. Yey, I'm still the tallest in the picture.

#4 I've shown these photos in my facebook album called Family & I.

#5 The baby is my newly-born nephew.

#6 Another nephew of mine, brother of the baby.

#7 He looks exactly like a baby monk, would you deny that? ^^

#8 He is so cute even when crying. I feel like pitching his face every time I look at these pictures.
Hope to have a baby which I can play with at home. Having kids at home is so much merrier.

Note: All the above photos were taken during my previous holidays.
#9 My lovely grandmother.
She asked me to take a photo of her because she wanna see how she looks like.
She always ended up saying she looks old and ugly.
I feel that she is the prettiest and greatest mum & grand-mum in the world..

#10 Photos taken when we visited her at my 2nd aunt's house.
She was having a severe pain in both her leg. I'm really glad she is fine by now.
希望啊嬷键键康康,长命百岁。
I <3 all of you, my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment