Sunday, October 9, 2011

ma childhood friends

note: so addicted to K-Pop recently, especially SNSD, the Girls' Generation. Listening to them almost everyday.

I want to keep my blog alive. Struggle to find things to blog no matter how busy I am.

I wanna blog about my childhood friends. They are Yong Zhi Shan and Joey Jia Ying.
Zhi Shan: I know her since primary school. Knowing her is great although sometimes we did quarrel. I still heart u as my best friend.
Remember the time? When you and Jia Ying helped me by scolding him for dump me out of nothing. I was really touch. I didn't expect that you all will do so, pity you two ended up getting scold ^^
I <3 U two
Joey Jia Ying: I know her quite late in time, secondary school. better late than never...
It was pleasant meeting you. Honestly, you have been through a lot with me. eg. having the ex-bf which is friends. I guess we mentally grown up together, don't we?
Thank you very much, buddy...

Here are some photos of us. Our shopping session the day after my 21st birthday.

#1 Joey was like our beautician, taking care of our hair and face.
Thank you very much, Joey, Kah Joon, Zhi Shan, Chun Leong, Wen Chuan, Shi Hui, Whey Kiat and Janice for the Laneige. I <3 them
#2 She got insulted when I take this ugly photo of her. teehee

#3 Spot me and my sexy bum in the mirror ^^

#4 Cam whore in Braun Buffel when Joey is buying her love one a wallet for B-day.

#5

#6 Fall in love with long blazer.
was inspired by my friend from Melbourne, Fiona.

#7

#8 Happy three friends

Everyone says we look alike. We do and we have the same taste of fashion too.
Great to have you all....
I hope our friendship shall never change eternally.

#9

#10

#11

#12

That's all for now. Gonna start my revision. Bb

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment