Sunday, December 27, 2009

CHRiSTMaS EvE ^.^

I am BACK!!!
I wanna update le lo^.^

NICE FooDS-> My 1st plate^^

Yup!!!
My DeaR brought me to JoGoYa for dinner on Christmas eve^.^
We had a pleasant dinner...
HOWEVER, I feel he spends loads for me on this christmas :(
1. Christmas present -> RM500 plus
2. Dinner ->RM200 plus
PLUS
petrol la...
pili pala, and more @.@
Nearly THouSaND lol=(

Me?
Didn't even buy anything for him...
Bad ONE!!!

Coconut
+
Herbal soup

I am not a good eater^^
I don't eat raw foods like Sashimi & Oyster.
So I eat these only
^^

Loh Mai Kai???

I feel HO...
I paling pandai de time is that I know how to eat Unagi.
P/s: YuMMY YuMMY

I took loads of ice-cream...
Haagen Dazs
+
New Zealand's Ice cream
I think I have gained 2 to 3 KG after I get together with this boyfriend...
P/s: Lai Wick Kee, ur fault lol=(
Always bring me for nice foods...:)
Ohya...only managed to show some of the foods, were busy eating ^^

Camwhore session

I cut my hair half short!!!
P/s: Kidding nia... haha

Drinks like Slurpee...

Me

My dear & I


Damn blur face you have....
CuTe

I love U
^.^

It's CHRiSTMaS day!!!
HohoHo
I have a really really NiCe day with him.
My
CuTie
SaNTa ^.^

P/s: I am kind of sleepy now...but to enlight my No. 1 faithful reader-> him.
I posted this photo for 'HIM' as an appetizer^^
Me-> Chubby + Big nose + Mata sepet + Deep eye beg?
Dear-> Cutie BLUR^^
P/s: Forgive him...he still not used to facing camera.

To be Continue...




No comments:

Post a Comment