Sunday, December 13, 2009

HaPPieST momments!!!

I was supposed to blog about my trips to...
BUT
I knew it gonna be a long post and I was trying so hard to resist it
because
I am LAZY!!!
LAZY kills...:(

Nvmla, I will do a short short post now...
Its about...
  • Jia Bing coming back
  • Both of us trying to replace the celebration of Shan's birthday

Ta Daaaaa...

Thats US!!!

We won't let ourselve miss a chance to take pictures together...
We just do a simple celebration!
A GIFT with HEARTS->2 persons' hearts
Forgot to take a picture of the present before giving to Shan...

Our's HaPPieST momments is...
Girl's shopping
Chit Chat + Pillow Talk
last but not least
Camwhore
We went KL for shopping as usual...
Bought only a little bit of things :(
A cardigan at most =(
WHY?
We broke le!!!
p/s: I was controlling damn hard on my buying urge...
Had dinner at 1st Station after that...
Was planning to go Kaki Corner for Western Food de because cheap and nice ma...
BUT
the least parking space make me turns more than 3 rounds and ended up fed up le!!!
They overnight at my place...
With my bao bao->chou chou

messy MESSY bed



Had our happy night!!!
~eating Mama Tom Yam instant noodles which I bought from Chiang Mai
~watching movie
~onlining
~pillow talking
~masking
~sleeping
p/s: Thx Jia Bing for her masks.
I really did find my face become smoother compared to before le.
Slept in 5 a.m.
Jia Bing went home at 12 noon because rushing for bus back to Malacca.
Me and Shan continues our day following my mum to The Mines Shopping Fair...
We did the cheapest entertainment!!!
No No No
Its totally FREE...
Camwhore in boutique.
Went to Kitschen...
Guess which is me?
Left or Right?
^.^
Me, myself...

US

See...
We looks like twins wearing same dress with different colours.


Just trying to POSE
@.@


My sister with her Esprit watch! @.@
p/s: Just trying to make fun of her. Esprit? Am I spell it correctly?

She changed I didnt...





Wiu wit...
p/s: Sexy sexy leg o...

1 comment:

  1. You looking so nice . your sister and you looking so nice and dress goods you and red dress specially.

    ReplyDelete