Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas PaRRRTiii at Jon's house ^.^

SEE
@.@

JON says:
my piano very keng
n remember i hlp u 2 drink
2 glass of alcohol
l
\/
This is what Jonathan wants me to blog.
^.^
Besides that...
^^
This is how I look like that night.
Honestly, I have been thinking for the past few weeks whether I should curl my hair permanently.
AND
Since I am attending Jon's Christmas Party, so me and Shan decided to go for a try->temporary hair curl :)
P/s: Oh ya, she wants a small curl at the end of her hair also.

Here we go...
After Jon lead us from Sri Petaling Carefour, we reached his house which is a huge one^^.
And have loads of luxury cars in it...
  • BMW
  • NISSAN Slphy
  • NISSAN Serena
  • P/s: 1 of it I have forgotten the name ^^.
We met his mum, which is friendly and quite fashionable to me^^
Of cause his dad and brothers too...

Shan with aunty's best durian cake.
Nice?
Jon takes this photo when I am abit blur...
All because of his second brother so called '1% alcohol wine'.
It taste like "foh sui" or thinner.
Looks like also...transparent and just one shot, a little glass is more than enough to make you drunk!!!

There WE are

Joey.Shan.Angeline
with
the mini bar
LIQUOR

POSTING
1

2


3. Jon's grand piano

LaDieS =)

Aunty prepares a bonanza for guests like us...
My first plate^.^
Ya, ya... I eat more than one plate because those are luxury foods for me.

There are...
  1. One whole big Turkey--> you don't get to eat turkey normally, moreover is homecook one.
  2. Variety of Sushi
  3. Sashimi--> too bad:( I don't eat raw salmon.
  4. Beef
  5. Nice Nice Spaghetti
  6. Salad
  7. Special Garlic Breads
  8. MORE
After our first Blackcurrant drinks, we got this from Jon's second brother.
The so called cocktail.
GREEN drink
Me and Shan share one because I can't continue drinking le.
I took few sip nia if continue I will runtuh :(


Jon's father ordered him to play us piano.
He did and undeniable he is a genius in piano.
Without piano lessons, he can play as if he has a teacher diploma cert pianist.
P/s: Hey Jon, I did praise you here^^.


Am I fat or thin?
However, I find I fat le =(


Besties

Jon's mother is a good cook.
She have everything she needs for cooking.
See...

  • Oven
  • Microwave

  • Blender also have 2


  • Refrigerator have 3^^



  • Freezer 1

In the WaSHRooM

Look closer...

What you realise?

Our skin Complexion...
I got red compare to Shan which have no effect after drinking.

Me and red wine

Wick Kee says I don't know how to hold the wine glass properly wo...
I shall learn =(

I just took a sip of the red wine.
Shan finished mine and another two glasses.

Just trying to take a shot of my hair view from the bottom.
P/s: Sorry.

She uses the wine to 'tong' her nostril which are stuck^.^
Cute one...

CHeeSe

Karaoke Session
My LOVE...

bAck BaCK bAck...

Thx Jon alot for the Christmas dinner and help me drink the two glasses of liquor which were being force ^^.


No comments:

Post a Comment