Sunday, February 21, 2010

人日~CHu Qi

'Quan Jia Fu'
lovin' it

Photo Uploaded

Normally, I don't seems to grab photos from Facebook (FB) and post them here because pictures which I downloaded from there always small in size.
Sob...sob, I dono how to resize photos stil.

Again...
with Dear's help
Nothing gonna stop me from blogging!
Ngek...ngekk...ngekkk

CNY @ Melacca

The perfection of photos taken using cousin brother's DSLR induced me to post them all up...
They all look prefectly nice...

My family & Aunty
Where m I looking?
Everyone seems not focusing, y?

+
Cousin brother

Aunt & siblings

Family's potraits
Mum says mus take at least one a year.

With Granny

We are looking at the videos took when we went travel at Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Funny videos ;p

People's Day
Reunion dinner
Most of my relatives in KL & PJ r displayed in the picha.
keke

Shark Fin soup?
Yummy...yummy

My sister

Me
What m i laughing?
4gotten le...

M3

Yesterday is 人日...
人日means people's brithday, everyone.
This is wat my mum told me, the meaning
but
dono accurate ornot
^^


Went to my 2 besties' house to Bai Nian...
U noe who they r -.-

Of cause I got Ang Paos from my favourite uncle and aunty.

Joey's father says to me: "Come LiYi, give you a red paper. When is the time you give me a?"
Uncle said wit his wicked smile ;)

He is my favourite uncle...
?Why?
Only him, always make fun of me.
Still remember times when he purposely wanna come in to see me do mask in Joey's room...
U noe?! Those black colour mask...
I m so ugly at tat time!
hehe


After the Bai Nian session, we went Leisure Mall for a walk.

Our sleeping beauty, Shan wakes up in 2 p.m. and wanted to take her brunch
HERE->boston

Camwhore time~
Its been awhile since the last time I saw her.
She didnt even saw my short hair before since I cut them months ago...=(

Notice her curl in hair?
She spents nearly hour dolled up herself...with her newly bought curling iron & other tools.

Both of them look so much mature
but
me looks so childish with my hair
Sob sob sob~

There we Go
:>

The night of the day, reunion dinner again.
Daddy's treat~:>

Gold Label
WoW~
Again, my dad got lots of liquor at home to treat his guest, relative.

Guess what I am drinking?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Only cold chinese tea la...
Wats in ur mind?
hohoho


Guess what!!!
!!!I have an awesome mood of camwhoring!!!
bare wit me ya?
pls...


Know what?
When moods come...really can't stop it de^.^
Winks~
When I don take photo seriously, don take~
When I take, SERIOUSLY cant stop~
kekeke


Cheezzzzeeeesssss



)bite tongue(

Winks ;)

Toilet bowl again?!
Haiz...4get to close toilet door at 1st!











I love the make up of the day
No eyeliner~
No big pupil contact lens~
Only mascara
Joey's sasa mascara seriously not bad...
Borrow fr her & do it myself at her house.
YET
it presents me a pair of big round eyes



Dress of the day
Guess how much???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
RM 29.90
My dear's bought it
Thx dear, muacks...





?KaWaii NeH?
I feel tis picture looks cute, doesnt it?
haha


Please ignore this photo~
Merely take it to irritate my bf...
hoho

No comments:

Post a Comment