Thursday, February 18, 2010

HaPYY CHiNeSe NeW YeaR-->RoaR

HaPYY TIGER YeaR

Gong Xi Gong Xi Gong Xi ni A!!!
Gong Xi Gong Xi Gong Xi ni !!!!!!
Sing a chorus of Chinese New Year's song to greet every1 1st ^.^

HaPYY TIGER YeaR
a cute tiger cub for you guys
Purposely go & find fr net de o =)

New year->New look =)

As mentioned before, I have already chopped off my long hair ...
:( -> :)
Was really unsatisfied with the result before
but
Days after days, I like it...

Its something really different...
Feel damn bored with the long straight hair and have no guts to try expensive and hard to maintain curly hair.
So~

Chik chak chiak chak~

Notice how long my hair is?
Kinda bu she de =(

Went to WOODS, my favourite saloon.
Find May, my favourite hair stylist.

Of coz...with Wick Kee's company
My boss ^.^
He says wanna monitor the whole hair cutting process wo 6.6 scare if somethings went wrong....

TaDaa~
Love my newly-cut Fringe

_l o v e it ^.^

Camwhore timee~

pls ^.^ try to ignore the toilet bowl & messy clothes on my bed...

pai seh


OK ma?


Winks '.-

Friends came to my house get Ang Pao today, say I look like aunty wearing like this...
Am I? ^.^

Anyway~
New Year, New Me...
Changing to a better one ^.^

Wishing all my family members, friends and everyone who I know
a
Happy & Prosperous
New Year

Lots of Love~
Angeline Gan


No comments:

Post a Comment