Tuesday, April 6, 2010

CIMB preferred talk

!!!Update...Update!!!
I have 13 minutes to blog before I entered to the lecture hall.
In a rush ya?!
^^
Few weeks back, I went to CIMB preferred talk with my dad.
Photo taken in Sime Darby Convention Centre's toilet while I was trying awake myself, making myself to look fresh.
Damn sleepy o.... 9 in the morning have to attend function.

The invitation to Daddy.
He intended so much to bring me along as he thinks that I can learn something throughout the talk because I am a Business student.

Sime Darby Convention Centre's location map attached behide.

Brief explanation of the experts, who is giving the talk.

The talk are basically about taxation and financial planning topic.

By the way, I did learnt something.

wicks"."

Activities schedule

Note: I failed to make this blog done in 13 minutes time =(

Carry on next time...

The bonus of the day -> Dato' Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor, Malaysia's first astronaut is giving his talk on "Journey To Space".
I find that he is a very handsome guy but pity he is a Malay =(

During refreshment time -> camwhore
I love my attire of the day, casual yet formal.

Lunch time
I had a lot of their 'kambing', which is very delicious.
Shan & Jia Bing, the 'kambing' is what I learnt to eat from your during our high school time at mamak Mydin.
Note: I miss my high school time.

The talk is actually organised in an Expo ways.
There are lots of sponsors.
Like NZWheels, Skinology and more.
Get this magazine in my goodies bag.
I kept it well in condition because I gonna pass it to my dear-> a car freak.
The cover page of the magazine reveals the new Mercedes SLS-> sportscar model.

The goodies bag.


Papers over papers.

Can't believe that I am actually making notes when listening to the talk.
I pay full attention which I seldom do that even during my lecture in Uni.
Note: Maybe my dad is next to me, thats why...pressure ^^


Got a goodies bag from Skinology->Organic skincare series

Description & ways to use their products.

Samples

During the lucky draw session, I am the last winner of the day to won this book which are written by Dato himself.
Note: Got a chance to go up on stage, shake hand and took picture with him^^
He has a charming smile...winks


CIMB Bank also given out complementary wallet and keychain.

No comments:

Post a Comment