Sunday, April 25, 2010

MFM Sunway Piramid

Must be wondering what is MFM?
*winks*
MFM, Manhattan Fish Market

As usual, me and boyfriend went to Sunway Piramid after class and hunt for foods.
This time MFM is our choice.

My second time to MFM.
1st time: tried their Fish & Chips
2nd time: going to try their Seafood Platter For Two

Soup
*not sure what soup is this =/*

Fried Mushroom
*complementary one*
We helped up filling the survey form during my first visit and the restaurant give us the discount voucher.

The Seafood Platter for two
Although it is written there "for two", but I personally recommend "for three to four".
^^
Expected? We ended up da bao it for my lunch the following day.

Mirror...Mirror on the wall
*winks*

"Wei Sek" de hubby start to filling his stomach le
*muacksss*


No comments:

Post a Comment