Monday, April 5, 2010

'Dear' & 'Zhi Bao Ji' & 'Bye~'->Random

My Dear ;)
I think this is the best photo taken by HIMSELF.
Nice?
keke
I love him so so much~

Words from my diary~
JOURNEY
A journey of a miles must begin with a single step
It motivates me a lot

Went for 'Zhi Bao Ji' somedays with my besties after our swimming session.
Ordered:
Vege

A new innovated drinks, Cincau Longan.
I never tried before, this is my first time.

The 'Zhi Bao Ji'
!!!Thumbs up!!!

Me & Joey

Famous Taufu ;p

After seeing this picture... I think you can guess how delicious is the food ;)

3 of us

All the stuff bought by the previous him.
All this while, I have been keeping them in a box although they were broke for years but now I have decided to throw them away!

>Dustbin<
Bye Bye :)

Cheers,
Angeline


No comments:

Post a Comment