Monday, April 4, 2011

1/4/11 Friday outing

It's Friday~ *not a TGIF advertisement k? ;p Friday, Saturday or Sunday, either one is a must for every week, Outing after 6 days of home, go nowhere :( submitted both Organisational Behaviour as well as Managerial Communication Assignment 1. Hooray!!! Seriously, I feel damn tired after rushing for them. Three assignments due on the same week; one on Tuesday and two on Friday. CRAZY~ Ahaa... consequences of overload lo! *act smart How can a normal person like me handle them? Finally, mentally broke down on Sunday night. *shame Let's not talk about it. *hate After submitting the assignments, I feel that is a bright and good day. Except rushing on the Inter-campus bus :( Luckily, I am not late. Just that get laughed by the bus driver, the same fellow whom I get on the wrong bus. He recognised me!!! OMG @.@ I thought I have a public face - 大众脸. I guess not ^.^ I presume I look quite unique then. *wahaha drying my leg? like salted fish. The skin keep peeling off after walking too much. Nice scenery follows~ Love my Longchamp bag mummy bought for me, a good companion for shopping. Monash University, Clayton Campus Bus loop went to the city to meet my gang for dinner. O' Universal. being fooled by the 38, Jo Jin. Luckily, contacted Chia Lynn earlier otherwise let Jo Jin 过清明like what Wil Ong said earlier. Me and the boyfriend's dishes. love Tartar sauce 开餐啦!!! also did some grocer in Woolworth... I love pancake! pimple on left cheek, so sad :( being too stress. He just loves Maple sauce, with everything. Surrender to Nutella, Ferrero chocolate too. It is cheap over here compared to Malaysia. Advance good night, I gotta continue study... being slacked for sometime. 加油! Note: Just a simple draft for now ;p maybe will edit it one day in Uni while I am free.

No comments:

Post a Comment