Sunday, April 17, 2011

Working Period happenings~

Here is the day I went for medical check-up, Australia Student Visa. I have totally forgotten about the name as well as the location of the dianostic centre but what I remembered was it is somewhere near Amcorp Mall :p

Actually, we went for road search a day before because both of us don't want to waste time searching around for the clinic as we have to work on that particular day. He's on his intern, I am on my event job.

It is about 5 something in the morning, Hubby came over to my Sg. Long house and pick me up. Drop by our favourite Dim Sum shop and bought 2 packets of Tom Yam Fried Bihun for breakfast.

yummy~


Here I am.
So tempted in taking photos because I just bought my pinky Lumix that time.
*love this photo because the flash makes me look so fair


Here goes the Diagnostic Centre.
All the student visa applicants must get their medical check-up here I perhaps because there are only few choice of panel clinics.
*no wonder the renovation looks so...

It is a very big diagnostic centre with few laboratories in it.


Here is my Hubby. So tired looking one because he woke up earlier than I do.



Triangle of Nutrition in the Clinic.



The food looks so real.



Thereafter, I went for work.

#Random Pixies


F&N Fruit Tree Epal drink in food court opposite to Help University College, Business Building.



Me in MMU, Cyberjaya with Chuan behide, he studies there.

MMU mamak is so nice~

No comments:

Post a Comment