Sunday, April 17, 2011

F&N Fruit Tree event job

Hi, peep!
Have I ever shown my pictures of F&N Fruit Tree event job which I worked beginning of this year?
I guess NO, because I am always lazy for uploading photos.
Here you go...

Frankly speaking, our job is quite easy as in most of the heavy set-up are assigned to them, the Indian in the picture.
They are also know as the 'Lorry 佬'. They are needed to arrive early and prepare everything before 9 a.m. Subsequently, we arrived.

If I am not mistaken, the location in these pictures are in UNITEN, Bangi.

My colleages.
Kay-Kay, Hew Zhen, Wil, Kingston, working hard at the back? ;)

I feel quite happy working with them including Melinda, Kingston's girlfriend and Kelvin which are not on scene. They are wonderfully friendly.

P.E.A.C.E

Working with F&N, our daily slogan would be F&N Fruit Tree - Enjoy Goodness Each Day.

Game of the day, Trampoline jump.



No comments:

Post a Comment