Wednesday, June 1, 2011

21/5/2011 Fast&Furious 4 @ Chadstone

Relaxation~
There is an old saying 'only work no play makes Angeline a dull girl', I forgotten who told me this. Here come my relaxation of the week.

Cam-whore~
It's been sometime I didn't do this. I don't know why, maybe (a) I have grown up and feel cam-whoring is just some little girl stuff or perhaps (b) I have really low self-esteem nowadays, I dislike looking at the mirror because I look ugly.
Clarify me, (a) or (b)?
I have only two for the whole day, this so unlike me.


My hub standing in front of Xxtremescreen, I wonder what they showing in there? Violence?!

Coca cola is such a big brand over here, Hoyts even named their F&B counter like this -> ICE CREAM POPCORN COCA COLA :)


Pancake Parlour
It's Lai Wick Kee's idea asking me to stand there and let him take a photo of the naked lady statue. Don't underestimate his naughtiness, I warn you seriously...

Spot me?! In the biggest Apple store checking out for the new iPhone 4 white and MacBook Air.




There is actually more to come during night time when we celebrating Yuen's birthday. Update you next time, need to go back to my position and start studying.

Love you, two more chapter to end the day.

Pray hard for me guys... Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment