Sunday, June 5, 2011

I want... Starbucks Tumbler

I need coffee to stay awake in the 9 o'clock morning lecture. To concentrate and pay attention on what lecturer says.
Coffee is hot but cool down fast in this cold weather. Coffee sold in uni is freaking expensive. $ 3.20 for the smallest cup. Imagine... How to drink?
I gonna get myself a tumbler which can store hot beverage so that I can bring my own coffee to uni.
Starbucks Tumbler would be the most ideal one. Function + Appearance = Excellent



I have do some surveys here. The normal one, not so fancy looking as shown above cost $ 12.90 in Australia, what about Malaysia? Can anyone in Malaysia tell me? Please, because I didn't try Starbucks in Malaysia before, not even once. *save money
ebay sell $ 25.00, WTF?


No comments:

Post a Comment