Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I miss You, 外婆

My 外婆 passed away on 9/6/2011. I just got to know it. I guess my mum hide it from me because she does't want thisto affect me as I was going to have exam on the 10th. I am an emotional girl. You know, I know.
I miss her... What I was really regret is that I feel like I haven't really get to 孝顺 her yet. She is a stubborn grandma, this is what I used to describe her; like my mum like me, a stubborn family. She resisted everything we for her; maybe she just doesn't want to trouble us, the young one. Anyhow, I know she loves us. We love you too.
I was actually planning to bring my "stable" bf back this semester break and let all my grannies see, but it sounds too late. Fellow reader, “子予养而亲不在” do whatever you want to do to your beloved family before its too late k? *I don't know if my chinese is correct :(
Life still have to move on, Mummy says you go with peace I believe you were. Your legs must be haunted you for a long time, it must be a kind of relieve. Rest in peace, 外婆.
What I wanted to say last is that, next time don't be so stuborn k? Let the young to 孝顺 you, you deserve them treating you good.
I love and miss you. I will always remember how is the last time you hug me during this Chinese New Year whenever I think of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment