Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Degree Inflation

After listening to my boyfriend's verdict on degree inflation, it makes me kinda worry.

The boyfriend went to Wespac Bank wanting to open a new account.
He met this MBA holder, a Personal Banker only gotten his job recently as a Personal Banker; and one of his job scopes is to help people open their account. WTF... Look at those Bold words, doesn't they look very ironic?

What crosses my mind was...

  • I've gotten my bachelor degree, shouldn't I start working by now?
  • Why am I studying so much?
  • Is my choice of studying ACCA in full time a right choice?
Self-conflict strikes me every now and then... 
However, decision had been make, no matter what I've to move on and make my decision a right one, that is score the five professional papers.



No comments:

Post a Comment