Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Day


Do your know that I have a hobby of collecting tickets?
#1 Ah Beng FOC movie ticket
Going for car service today...
#2 Sterling of Mazda 2
Can't believe that I can own a car with audio system controller on sterling in a such a young age.

#3 All in One, inclusive of navigation system.

#4 Gear
Vanity time~
#5 

#6 Outfit of the day

#7 Tired eyes

#8 Hubby, a kiss for you.

#9 GPS that leads me to both of my destinations, car service centre and facial centre. Good job, boy. SHHH... Although it is once leads me to a wrong place, and I outsmart it.
Human still the most brilliant creature in the world. In fact, machines are created by human.

#10 My look

#11

#12

#13

Next, facial treatment...
This time is a MilkADeal RM23 instead of "so called" RM700 ++ whitening treatment, inclusive of eye, lips and neck treatment.

#14 Blurred vision

#15 Ambience of the room

#16 

#17 The facial gadgets 

#18

#19 The facial bed I slept for one and a half hour.

#20 They promote safe storage ^_^

#21

#22

#23 Washrooms

#24

#25

#26 Pardon me for not rotating this picture. Mistake

#27

#28 Read it, you will be amazed ^_^

#29 Receipt of the car service. FOC because the car is under 3 years free maintenance.

#30 Funny thing. I asked the guard of Berjaya Golf Resort Berhad @ Bukit Jalil for my destination, he gave me this entrance pass so that I can have a u-turn. I just drive away after he explained the way to me, totally forgotten to return it. Bad bad me...

No comments:

Post a Comment