Sunday, February 26, 2012

I Settled My Craving

#1 One silly thing I actually did.
Notice their cap? They were interchange while I'm busy looking at my lappy and eating the VitGiMin at the same time. FYI, the Bliss is my water bottle.

#2 You see me? No...

#3 You see me? Yes...
Heading out, to school.
Baby, don't complain about my attire saying that it was too nice for school purpose k? I knew you did in your heart...


#4 Can't wait to have my breakfast at school, I'm starving since last night.

#5 Joke of the day

#6 ACCA publicized too much. This isn't a good thing for me.


#7

#8 Successful women entrepreneurs I read in Women Weekly. I wannabe one of them one day.


#9

#10

#11 I settled my craving, Cheesy Maccaroni with Prawns @ Secret Recipe. They were so filling, I can't even finish half of them. Luckily with sister's help, I did. Sister 

#12

#13 She had taken her lunch at home, still she ordered Fish & Chip :( 谗嘴到。。。 We were stuffed with food.

#14 Finished satu batang of pen during my note-taking session.

#15

#16


With lotsa 
 Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment