Sunday, April 22, 2012

4 THINGS

I read teycindy.com and realize that she always write about "5 things that made her week". So, I've decided to try and write once for this week of mine.

Went SSFa mall like ikea with my mommy and sister. Mom wants to buy some unnecessary stuffs again. {teehee}
#1
Spot tinnie~ cuttie~ empty box for sale <3

#2 
Vintage-looking bed 
I want it to be my 新婚床 in the future, may I?

#3
Guess if it's real? ^^

#4 I brought the beige beg for my outfit but the picture makes me think that the purple-cane basket mommy bought that day suits me even more ;p

Spent another RM50 1Malaysia book vouchers on these...
#5
Motivational book

#6
Nevertheless... My new lovefashion magazines. They are only RM 3.00 each for outdated version. However, I don't really mind.

Ronda-ronda around boyf's place...
#7
Do you know that Taming Mutiara phase 2 is just right opposite to Hao 宅 phase 2?

#8
Desa Budiman, double-storey terrance house which I personally think their design is very edgy.

#9 
Akoya One, 3 storey bungalows in construction. It is situated just right opposite to Taming Mutiara. 

#10 
Headache~ More ongoing construction

Wong Chia Lynn, I've got my vouchers. Look...

#11

#12 CIMB really super-rich, they use DHL to courier all their vouchers.

#13 
Taadaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment