Sunday, April 22, 2012

4 THINGS

I read teycindy.com and realize that she always write about "5 things that made her week". So, I've decided to try and write once for this week of mine.

Went SSF, a mall like ikea with my mommy and sister. Mom wants to buy some unnecessary stuffs again. {teehee}
#1
Spot tinnie~ cuttie~ empty box for sale <3

#2 
Vintage-looking bed 
I want it to be my 新婚床 in the future, may I?

#3
Guess if it's real? ^^

#4 I brought the beige beg for my outfit but the picture makes me think that the purple-cane basket mommy bought that day suits me even more ;p

Spent another RM50 1Malaysia book vouchers on these...
#5
Motivational book

#6
Nevertheless... My new love, fashion magazines. They are only RM 3.00 each for outdated version. However, I don't really mind.

Ronda-ronda around boyf's place...
#7
Do you know that Taming Mutiara phase 2 is just right opposite to Hao 宅 phase 2?

#8
Desa Budiman, double-storey terrance house which I personally think their design is very edgy.

#9 
Akoya One, 3 storey bungalows in construction. It is situated just right opposite to Taming Mutiara. 

#10 
Headache~ More ongoing construction

Wong Chia Lynn, I've got my vouchers. Look...

#11

#12 CIMB really super-rich, they use DHL to courier all their vouchers.

#13 
Taadaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment