Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WHO SAYS I DIDN'T GRADUATE?

Lots of "naive" people think that I didn't really graduated from my Bachelor Degree; and in fact come back and study again...

Hey! Look here...
I didn't show-off my convocation pictures, boost or brag about it in facebook (FB) doesn't necessarily mean that I'm not graduated. 
I dislike sharing in FB nowadays is because I don't want to invite a lot of unwanted attention. ~stalkers~

What ironic was... 
They don't know what ACCA is and yet start commenting there. shame on you
"katak di bawah tempurung" 

Dare you say I photoshop (PS) them?!
#1 
My lovely parents

 #2
Hubby boy 
Glad that we're able to graduate at the same time. Hard work pays...

 #3
Mother & Father in law?

 #4
People attended our convocation. Thank you very much...

 #5
What now?!
ACCA rocks...

No comments:

Post a Comment