Monday, April 30, 2012

5 THINGS

As promised,君子一言 驷马难追. {OMG... I'm a 君子.}

1. Teddy bear box
I'm spacing out this teddy bear box to make it my bags storage. 
It is previously stored with all my V-day presents of 2012. 
As you can see there are still ample of them.

2. Can you feel his care for me?
Boxful and boxful of them...
He afraid that I'll suffer for menstrual cramp while he's not around. 
Therefore,  he prepared me a year supply of medication. 
The plasters are for clumsy me cutting myself every now and then.
He folded some "gigantic" paper star I've never seen before with his cumbersome fingers which I feel is superb-sweet.

3. Pink Myvi
Spot the pink Myvi? 
The pink is so Hello Kitty like. 
I keep urging my sister to get her pearl white Myvi {my ViVi Zai once} a new paint. TEEHEE

4. Papa John Pizza
I feel so embarrassing to say that it was my first time eating Papa John Pizza. 
Dine in @ Sunway Piramid with my elder sister last Friday. {Shopping spree}

Their pocket pizza is a must-try.
What makes me happy was? Got 3x point rewarded during this period with BCard. 
{Shall show you all the card next time.}

5. Honey
Sisters and I were into making honey-lemon juice recently.
See how madly when daddy buys honey... 4kg in one shot!
Thanks to me because I'm the one who saw the commercial on 光明日报; saying buy 1kg free 1kg organic pure honey for only RM 38.00. {Smart ass}

No comments:

Post a Comment