Monday, October 5, 2015

Week 40

A simple update of my past week 40 before I go to sleep.

Overall, it's been a good week for me. *That's why I wanted to record it so much despite it's time to sleep.*

Colleagues came back from Bangkok company trip and bought me all these souvenirs. I'm feeling super grateful as they are the "little things" that I like.

Spent most of my Saturday with the darling. Having brunch but nothing much. It's making me happy enough. Can we have more quality time like this?

My boyfriend, he is definitely not a good "sweet talker". But he did something quite heart warming that day. He uses Smart Tag and I uses cash. *Touch n Go card is out of credit.* He chooses to wait me right after the toll. He can actually go first and we can meet later on. Silly boy, you are :)

*cough*
Present to all you, Squid Ink Penne cooked by me. :p

Spotted this Secret Garden colouring book for less than RM 7 in Mr DIY. 
Gosh... My friends bought them for about RM 100 @.@

Lastly, end my lovely weekend night with some healthy drink.

Good night, peeps. 
Sweet dream

No comments:

Post a Comment