Monday, October 5, 2015

Why blog?


Why blog? This is the first question I asked myself when I start on this.
Everything you do in life, you need a purpose.
Example of why people rest? 休息是為了走更長的路*oh well, my Chinese boleh pakai lagi*
Back to the topic, if you are hesitating and still finding a convincing reason on why you should start blogging like I did back then. Read on.
I am not going to list down one by one the reasons why you should start a blog or helping you to make decision about blogging. All these you can get it all over the internet.
If you happened to read this article, you must have the curiosity of why people blog or wanting to start a blog for yourself.
Even if it is just one second time thought.
My advice is "Just do it! Live with no regrets"

No comments:

Post a Comment