Monday, February 23, 2009

1st day to University

Today is my very first day to university.
I drive there quite early at 6.50a.m. although my orientation start at 9a.m.
Even though is early enough, the traffic is still congested. It takes me 1 hour to reach MONASH University.
While driving, I tuned into HitZ.FM. The very first song I heard is Miss Independent by Neyo.
This make me remember something. I remember that 'someone' said that I am getting more and more like Miss Indepedent le...
haha I actually feeling extremely happy inside because this 'someone' seldom will praise me de...Its like a miracle to me. He say that bacause I am no more like little girl le, I grown up le. I managed to handle things myself, for example: I can find part time job myself, can cook some nice things, etc.
K, back to my orientation story...Emmm, the orientation programme on the first day is really below my expectation.
But nevermind, is the very first day only ma... I have confidence it will get better and better de.
So, GamBaTe la...because today I don't really get to know new friends
During the little break, I played game and won this...


They told me this is a small towel, but I don't know that...What you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment