Friday, February 27, 2009

Last day of ORIENTATION

Ah...today woke up at 5 a.m. but still feel energetic because yesterday I really did sleep a lot.
Normal day lo...went to Uni for last day of Orientation. That means next week is class commencement le...
When I was driving, everything seems to be fine, but when I wanna drive out to Connaught Highway!!! A car nearly knock on my car...I was seriously shock!!!
Actually that was a t-junction but I am in the main road and the stupid guy suppose to let me go first...However, the stupid guy just cross without looking side by side!
Oh My GOD...he drive a Proton Saga with few kids inside. I think those kids are from SRJK(c) Taman Connaught because the school just behind my house <142>.
Luckily...he step on his brake in time, if not I think I am not here anymore.
At that moment, I step on my brake too and shout inside my car. Seriously la...I thought I gotta meet an accident and die just like that...
I feel really lucky I am still here...still can write blog though!
Hahaha...I was actually scolding him inside my heart: 'Uncle, please la! Drive slowly next time...Driving so recklessly somemore with so many kids in car! See your left and your right before cross any road la...STUPID!
Seriously, I think he is MAD!!!!??? Don't you think so?
Forget about it...A MAD one spoiled my mood early in the morning...
Ok, continue journey to Uni...see
WHENEVER rain comes this surely happen-->


Yup! That is traffic jam la...I think is really common for motorist in KL and Selangor, right?
This the picture I took while jamming. Raining + Traffic jam = make me FRUSTRATED


See the booths there??? Actually today is MOlympic Games, one of the Orientation activities organized for new Monashian. I am purple group, namely Purple Puff from School of Business but I not sure is it Alpha or Beta de...but is ok la almost the same...
Sadly, I am not joining because I didn't sign up for that. Somemore there have enough player for each game. I just be the one cheering all the way...
GO GO Purple Team...


Maybe is fate...I always fall on purple team. During my secondary school in SMK Taman Connaught, I am also in purple team which named Rumah Anggerik...In primary school, I am in blue team...as I know blue is quite near to purple
At last, Purple Puff is the CHAMPION lol...is it bacause of my cheer for them?

After the game, we attend a 'Studying at the Undergrduate Level' workshop.
This workshop really stressed me up.
Before going back home, I managed to organized my timetable...Its really suck...
All the morning sessions are already been occupied, left out the afternoon session which not suitable for study... What to DO? Nevermind la...
Next semester must grab the best time le...They are based on first come first serve basis de...If not it will be full again.

No comments:

Post a Comment