Thursday, February 26, 2009

Laziness of mine...

It has been a few days I didn’t update my blog…
Today, I didn’t went to Uni because the Orientation Programme organized have nothing to do with me…, so I have time to write blog.
But one of the programme is quite related to me but I don’t feel like going because most of my friends are not going and somemore it is on 2 p.m.
I don’t feel like wanna drive in the noon, paying RM2 for parking and attend a boring workshop.
You know only for 2 hours…somemore this few days after 4 sure will be raining anywhere. I feel is dangerous to drive though, especially you are not in good condition àtiredness.
Therefore, I sleep whole day. Hahaha…
Actually not whole day, I waked at 10 a.m. for my breakfast and read through newspaper. After 12 noon, sleep again. Not WHOLE day actually! Wake at 3 p.m.

I feel that when people grown up, they tend to be very very busy with their own stuff…
For working peopleà WORK
For businessmenà MONEY
For studentsà STUDIES
Etc…
I think I gotta be very busy with my own stuff soon…
One more thing is that I got my MONASH student ID card le…see

but the problem is they quite bad in terms of giving us the card but didn’t provide us with the name badge and lanyard.
That’s why I went to Popular Book Store to buy one for myself.

This is the picture of it...with name badge and lanyard
I gotta be smart with it right? Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment