Wednesday, February 18, 2009

TomYam Fried Bihun -->YUMMY!!!

I am having holiday now, waiting for degree courses in Monash University... So, always boring at home. Today, I decided to do something special that is cook something for lunch! Haha...I am going to cook TomYam Fried Bihun that I never tried before, but nevermind everything will have the very first time de ma @.@ So, let get started...
  1. I washed all the vegetable, chicken meat, and tomato.
  2. My Kakak cut most of the ingredients into pieces.
  3. But not all, I cut the most important one that is pork luncheon meat. babi ma>
  4. I mixed the chicken meat with soya sauce, pepper and salt.
  5. When everythings prepared, I start to cook lo...

Cooking in Progress...


1. Put some oil into the wok then heat it. After that, put in some garlic.

2. When the garlic fried into yellowish colour, put the chicken meat and pork luncheon meat into it.

3. Then tomato and vegetable also put inside to cook together.

4. Lastly, put some soya sauce, salt, oyster sauce, hot water and TomYam paste into it.


DANG DANg DAng Dang....



This is the potrait of AnGeLiNe's very first TomYam Fried Bihon.

Now...lets see my client's feedback!!!





Min Min: Its yummy...emmm....


HAHAHA...waiting for my another dishes??!

To be CONTINUE...

No comments:

Post a Comment