Sunday, November 29, 2009

25th

Its the 25th!!!
2nd month of anniversary
He was at his hometown-> quite far away from me.
7 to 8 hours of driving^.^
Guess where?
He planned to give me a surprise!
However, it ends up only a partial surprise only.
BUT
is good enough!!!
For Sure, better than me...
p/s: I did nothing o :(
Maybe because I am too smart le...
hahaha...kidding nia
-->
I don't think he is dumb ^.^
He didn't managed to tam me give out my office address...
A reasonable person will know that there is some thing :) wrong...
hahaha
Somemore the florist keep bugging me...
Which address should they sent to?
AND said the gift is a bouquet of flowers!!!
Sob Sob-> No surprise le:(
Luckily, it is more than flowers...
See->

To M3

Roses

A big bear bear

A card for me also^.^
I am actually going to Langkawi with my college's friend the next day, I scare that the flowers will die after I came back:(
LUCKILY^^
It still stand strong
-->
I put it in a cup at my toilet to let it absorb the most moisture^.^
smart doh^^

See the beauty of it^,^

Thanks
DEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment