Friday, November 20, 2009

CoNfUsIoN T.T

It is 9.30 in the morning now.
I am working ->manage to use the computer because I am doing some editing stuff.
In a serious CoNfUsIoN right now...
Many things ran through my brain
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
after my dad have been talk to me this morning.

What I am thinking about???

I am wondering what a 19 years old girl should do? Or perhaps supposed to do?

No no No... is a girl which is 19 but turning to be 20

Hmmm...

Of course! I know

Studies first!

Then?

Should her get into a relationship?

So CONFUSING>.<

Is there anyone can provide me with sound advice?

What I really scare IS

'mind change when from tenth to twentieth'

No comments:

Post a Comment