Friday, November 20, 2009

UpDate UpDate ^.6

After the last post -> I think I found the encouragement to update my blog again!
^.^
Hehe
In the past few weeks, I changed my hobby from writing to reading
>means from writing my blog to reading people's blog<
especially those top blogger's one
their blog is so so nice
Of cause la!
If not? How to be top blogger leh?
hehe...
l
\/
Thus, I wanna update my blog more and more frequent and change the style of presentation abit^.^
Excel MA @.@
hehe
I won't abandon you le, except for unwanted circumstances ya?
like exam, can be forgiven de...
haha
again, excuse .
But for now -.-
Nothing to write wo, life so boring...
Everyday do the same thing
wake up
bath
eat
work
eat
bath
eat
TV/Internet
sleep
Normal routine --> dull life right?
hehe
However, I am quite satisfied with it le...
We just can't expect fresh thing everyday right?
If your don't mind I can share some rotten event --> like how my car got puncit?
haha
So excited about my Langkawi and Chiang Mai trip...and other outing!!!
Oh ya...
Going to change my blog skin. Any recommendation? What colour and design?
Style of Presentation
HmMm
I find that-> in the past my writing is rather too formal le, like no short form at all.
I read dao also very uneasy.
CHANGING
Excel MA @.@
JiA YoU
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment