Monday, November 30, 2009

I wan a CURLY hair...^^

Was planning to curl my hair long long time ago...
FYI: It sacrified time & money!!!
Thats why I didn't do it.
Show your something
-->

I have made a bun before I went visit my aunt months ago because I was tired of my normal hair style :(

Opss...can't see the bun pula^.^
Is OK as long your know what a bun is...
When I let go of my hair...
It looks something like this :)

Typical wavy wavy look...
&
I like it very much

ACTUALLY
I have very little hair
sob sob...:(
By this, it looks like the hair multiply!!!


Bare with me k?
Long time didn't camwhore le...


Just trying to take photo from all angle^^

say CHEESE



I have decided to do it le!
But...when?
HmmM
Anyone can introduce me saloons with good perming expertise and of cause reasonable price?
(cheap)


No comments:

Post a Comment