Tuesday, November 29, 2011

25/11/11 Shop & Relax day trip

had a Shop & Relax day trip last Friday with the ♥ one, hubby.
Hubby was busy preparing for his CFA examination and he feels he had neglected me for the past few weeks. Therefore, he planned this day trip to compensate me, the 100% good wife. not boosting! I really feel I deserve this title^^
He rents a car from Thrifty and drives me to places which I wish to go.
My chio driver.
I stayed at my girlfriend's place the night before. 
When I first saw him, I asked: "Why you wear like this?"
He answered confidently: "Not nice meh?"
I was speechless -.-" but replied courteously: "NICE." He wore like an Ahmad, driver in other words; so formal. For what? 
I have a funny bf^^

We went DFO Moorabbin, known as the cheapest Direct Factory Outlet

DFO Moorabbin

Our rented car, Hyundai i30.
Supposed to be Micra, but no stock?!

YRH 973

Next stop: Chapel Street.
Look at me... 迫不急待!




Why am I having sleepy face? Don't look!


^^

My handsome bf with FREE Redbull drink.

He burst into laughter when he saw someone laughing at him while he poses with the drink.

Chapel Street building with 100+ years history.
Antique

Flinder Station

Hubby changed into an Esprit shirt bought in DFO because he cannot stand the heat and uncomfortableness.

love his shirt.
Snap...snap...snap



Hubby said this is a must take picture.
Saw the pedestrian? We are normally like them, walking around with "legs".
That day, we drive ;D evil laugh




Hubby sponsored me a 45 minutes facial treatment value $A71 @ Sakura Lounge because he knew that I've been moody due to my skin problem.
@ Sakura Lounge 


counter 


麻雀虽小,五脏具全。tiny but all it^^

My boy eating his candy.
He finished all the candies in the lounge. The people still refill for him -.-'


He tersnap this picture while I was talking to him.

while waiting for treatment...


Dinner @ Grill 66, Dockland.
Dockland's sea view


forgive my frizzy hair after facial treatment^^


Coleslaw & Fries as side.

My main: Certified Australian Augus Beef - Porterhouse 280g
$A 42
This is the first-time in my life I'm taking steak. Hubby says I must try the Australian Augus Beef because it is the Grill 66 Award-winning Dishes and you cannot find it other than Australia.

Grill 66

Certified Australian Augus Beef - Porterhouse

Looks good, taste excellent!
I took the well-done because cannot take it too raw.
Hubby's main: Pork chop.
Coleslaw

Chips


Tummy says yummy^^
Next, meet up with the Melbourne gang, Jayden & Jessica for yamcha session @ San Churro, Chapel Street.





Jayden boy

Churro is a must try in San Churro.
What is churro? Churro is a Spanish doughnut.
For those in Malaysia, hit One Utama if you want to have a try, I heard there is a franchise there.

Ice-chocolate, my all-time-favourite.




No comments:

Post a Comment