Monday, November 28, 2011

Chadstone VIP sales

Chadstone VIP sales is a must go; up to 40% storewide including new arrival. Western country fashion are simply irresistible. How I survive through it was to buy buy buy and buy like a mad woman!

Hubby is love, accompanying me for the whole shopping session although he is in real busy. p.s. I love U

SiMPLY THai, a stall in the food court.
Took our brunch here^^
Their dishes are awesome.
Look at the prawn, how big they are. Can you find them in Malaysia, for sucha hawker stall dish?
Wine testing for FREE
FREE plastic wine glass as well.
I took them home.
You can tell he loves it, don't you?
He drank mine too because I doesn't like to drink.
I can tell they are good wine although I'm not a pro drinker.
How? from the packaging. teehee
love my hair in this picture. They look so smooth and non-frizzy.
I have an amazing hair day.
Here comes the surprise photos... Girls, be prepared!







with Calvin Klein undies male model.
Jayden was talking about meeting them when we shopped separately.
I rush to them and say "Can I take a picture with your?" when I first saw them. They smile to me friendlily signifying a YES.
Gosh~ look at their muscle. I'm melting in it. I'm pretty sure all normal girl will melt in them too. except that you are abnormal^^ I like the undies of the guy touching me on my back. Partly influence by him, charming + sexy.
I bought it for my bf on the other day. It costs me $A 29.95; freaking expensive, but worth it.
The bags I'm holding are only part of my fighting result. More on hubby's hand.

What I can say is, I have a happy night.

No comments:

Post a Comment