Friday, November 4, 2011

Aging signs

Chee Hoe said I'm aging. This conversation makes me feel damn sad. I didn't deny it but agree with it because it is true since I myself feel that as well. Hey, I'm 21 already... 

However, the pimple scars you see on my face aren't aging signs, I guess. Reasons? I don't know why... Maybe they are because of:
  • change in season;
  • dehydrated; or
  • sensitive skin with pollens
My guess is most reasons relate to the country which I'm currently staying, Australia. Only Australia has four seasons, dry and pollens problem, but not Malaysia.  *I miss home

Really hope to get well soon. Dislike the redness on my face. 

You may see the imperfections on my face to be rough but they aren't. It is smooth when you touch on them. They're just pimples scars leftover. So obvious on my skin because I'm too fair ):
God bless me~


My face condition on 4/11/2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment