Sunday, March 4, 2012

1/3/2012 I NEED OUTING :(

It's been sometime... I don't have any proper outing since boyf back in Melbourne. Wear nicely to somewhere, anywhere. That's my "proper outing" definition.
I need one and here it is. 

 #1 ESTEE LAUDER Eye Shadows Palette

 #2 Another valentine present from boyf.
It's complementary when baby bought ESTEE's products for me.

 #3 FYI, it's a limited edition @.@ Eyes opened big-big.
The saleswoman gave only because she knows baby's mum ;p

 #4 Let me go somewhere, anywhere...

 #5

 #6 KL is not KL without jam.

 #7 Went to Sunway Piramid to catch-out with the long-time-no-see Melbourne friends.

 #8 Self-chilling session while waiting for dinner.
J.CO, my ♥ especially when it comes to Glazzier Donuts + Iced Chocolate.

 #9 Camwhore is to capture beautiful moments in life.

#10

P.S. I Love You 

No comments:

Post a Comment